- After logging into strava.com select "Upload Activity" at the upper right of the page.
- Now select "Upload files from your computer" in the navigation section on the right side of the page.
- Click onto the button "Select file".
- Then select your navi2coach.
Mac OS X & Windows 8: "NAVI2COACH"
Windows 7, Vista und XP: "removable drive"
- Open the register "Activities"
- Select at least one file.
- Click onto "Open" in the lower right corner to upload the file(s) now.
In the new window the transfer process will be indicated. After a sucessful transfer you'll find your training data under "Training" >> "My Activities".Tags: mac, navi2coach, strava.com, Windows