For saving the statistic data in the MACRO’s memory, a recording has to be started by the user. To start the recording, please start the stopwatch.
- Access the lowest menu line by pressing the lowest button until you enter the adequate menu.
- You will easily recognise the stopwatch menu because “STP” will be displayed. Depending on your configuration, you will also find L1, D1, or T1 displayed.
- Start the stopwatch by pressing the upper button for 2 seconds. The stopwatch will start running and “STP” will start blinking.
- After the training you stop the recording by entering the stopwatch menu and pressing the upper button for 2-3 seconds again. The stopwatch should stop now.
- Now you may download the data with the MACROpc interface and our free training software which can be downloaded at our website.