- How many data sets can be saved on the MACRO without downloading them to the pc (for example when being on holiday without pc)?
How many data sets can be saved on the MACRO without downloading them to the pc (for example when being on holiday without pc)?
Depending on ...
- How do I pair my sensors to MACRO X (high X)?
Once you switched on your MACRO X (high X) by simply pushing a button, just follow the next steps:
Chose the bike profile which you want ...
- How to find out my wheel size?
The 4-digit number that has to be entered for the wheel size (circumference) in mm. Due to not having listed all wheel sizes on the ...
- How do I download existing gpx tracks to the NaviControlCenter?
We do offer this function since February 2011. Please download the new update of the NaviControlCenter from our homepage. http://www.o-synce.com/de/software.html
How to import GPS Tracks:
Open the ...
- How to show the altitude profile at the NaviControlCenter?
At the moment the altitude
profile of recorded tracks only can be shown due to GoogleEarth.
Load the track to the
NaviContralCenter and save it as ...
- How to update the firmware of my navi2coach?
WARNING! Before updating your device
firmware charge your navi2coach for minimum 30min. Also do not remove
the battery during the update process, as this might ...
- How can I use navi2coach with my MAC?
As o-synce currently offers no MAC compatible software, you may use the following software solutions:
Sporttracks ... and all software solutions which are compatible with ...
- How can I create a route which includes turning arrows?
This is currently supported by the website Gpsies (www.gpsies.com) or the Android application OsmAnd.
More information about Gpsies:How to generate a track with manual navigation ...
- How do I change the battery?
Switch off your device.
Change the battery.
- How to transfer a route?
your navi2coach with your computer. Your Windows PC will automatically show a
new removable drive. If you're using a MAC, a new device "navi2coach"
will be detected. ...
- How do I delete a course in my device?
Connect your navi2coach to your PC or MAC and select the folder Courses which you find in the device directory. Delete the course from the ...
- How can I transfer my training data to Strava.com?
As navi2coach uses common *.fit file format, it is compatible with many different software solutions and web services. To transfer your training data to strava.com proceed in the ...
- How can I download my training data to Golden Cheetah?
As navi2coach uses common *.fit file format, it is compatible with many different software solutions and web services. To import your training data into Golden Cheetah proceed ...
- How do I export my recorded training sessions (FitFile)?
To export your recorded data (FitFile), for example to send it to friends or your coach, there are two options:
1. Export from trainingLab You can ...
- How do I import a training session (FitFile)?
You can import data (FitFile) into your traningLab software or upload the data directly to your navi2coach:
1. Import into trainingLabYou can import you FitFile data ...
- How do I pair the screeneye x to the maxrun? Or does it just communicate automatically?
the pairing process for maxrun and/or heart2feel x, please do the following:
1. On the screeneye
x select “settings” and press the middle button.
2. Move than ...
- How do I upload a workout to my screeneye x?
To upload a workout to your screeneye x you need to create a
workout with the traininglab software and transfer it
successfully to the screeneye x.
Please follow ...
- How does the altitude screen of the navi2coach work?
Note: Please download and install the latest device software by using the following instruction:
64. How to update the firmware of my navi2coach?
With the altitude screen, ...
- How do I mount my navi2coach directly on the stem or on the handlebar?
The navi2coach can be mounted either over the stem via the 2-arm-holder
or directly on the handlebar via the included backplate.
Attention:It is not advised to mount ...
- How to create a track with automatic navigation arrows?
The free online platform gspies.com allows you
download gpx tracks with automatic navigation arrows, generated by gpsies.com
Search for a route you want to go
for or create ...
- How to generate a track with manual navigation arrows?
The free online platform gpsies.com allows you
to create your own track and integrate the navigation arrows as waypoints manually
into the track.
Click on the tab „track
- How do I display my current riding time?
After starting a recording, your riding time will be shown in the display field stop watch. If you now pause and you did’t enable the ...
- How much data can I record on my navi2coach?
The navi2coach can record between 200 and 4400 hours, depending on the GPS tracking intervals from 1 to 60 seconds. Other files like workouts will ...
- How to pair the coachsmart LEV with the Turbo LEVO e-bike?
Pairing with the e-bike is not necessary. Just unpack your coachsmart LEV, put in the included battery and turn on your LEVO. As soon as ...
- How do I switch the assist levels of my e-bike?
The support levels of your e-bike can be easily switched with the left and right arrow keys of the coachsmart LEV. There are three different ...
- How does the navigation with coachsmart LEV work?
A global turn-by-turn navigation works in connection with the Naviki app. This app can be downloaded free of charge for IOS users in the App ...
- How can I upload my training data from the o-synce mobile app to Strava?
The upload of the training data on Strava runs via the Rouvy sport platform https://rouvy.com/en/. Therefore you have to create a user account at both ...
- How to change the lens?
Changing lenses is pretty easy. There are two latches - one on each side. Open them, pull the lens out and press another one back ...
- How do I use the listen2your♥ function of the coachsmart LEV?
The listen2your♥ function allows you to automatically regulate the support of your e-bike - depending on your heart rate and your performance.The function uses the ...
- How do I change the lenses?
Changing of the left lens:Take the glasses with temples away from you in your left hand. Press your thumb on the bridge of your nose ...