Page 2 out of 2 Pages
- During a bike tour with heavy rain, the blinking display shows “pc-link” every few seconds. In the following all options are automatically displayed. What does this mean? Until now a maximum of 20 hours has been recorded.
- Although searching, my MACRO X (high X) did not find the sensors. What can I do now?
- How do I pair my sensors to MACRO X (high X)?
- How to switch from bike 1 to bike 2?
- Adjustment of your home altitude
- Adjustment of your current altitude
- For a certain period (for example when on holiday without pc) I would like to keep all data in the memory of the cyclometer. Will my collected data still be saved when I reset the cyclometer? What can I reset and what should I avoid to do?
- How many data sets can be saved on the MACRO without downloading them to the pc (for example when being on holiday without pc)?
- Why isn’t there any data saved on the MACRO after a bike tour?