The free online platform gpsies.com allows you to create your own track and integrate the navigation arrows as waypoints manually into the track.
- Click on the tab „track creator“ to generate your own route
- Type in your start location and click on “go”
- To place your starting point, click with your mouse on the point, where you want to start your route
- Select “Follow roads” at settings
- Set your destination point
5.1 To affect your route guidance, set the track points, where you want to go along. Don’t forget to click on “Follow roads”
5.2 To delete a track point, just simply click on the track point again.
- To generate manual navigation arrows (waypoints), click on “Waypoints” in the setting menu
- Set your waypoints at the crossroads/ landmarks, where your navi2coach shall show you the navigation arrows
- Select the turning instruction (there will be more turning instructions soon) in the window, that now opens
- After setting your waypoints choose “Track and Waypoint” à o-synce track and click on the button “download”