If no data has been recorded during your trip even though you started your stopwatch this may be due to a low battery voltage. Please change the battery to solve this problem.
- FAQ Home
- o-synce webseite
- All categories
- USEE head-up-Display
- coachsmart LEV
- LEV multiremote
- screeneye x
- urban series
- trainingLab (SAS)
- mini _pc series
- macro series
- mix series
- Black Sun sports reading glasses
0 users online | 0 Guests and 0 Registered
- Last update:
- 2011-01-17 15:37
- o-synce support team
You cannot comment on this entry
- Why isn’t there any data saved on the MACRO after a bike tour?
- How many data sets can be saved on the MACRO without downloading them to the pc (for example when being on holiday without pc)?
- For a certain period (for example when on holiday without pc) I would like to keep all data in the memory of the cyclometer. Will my collected data still be saved when I reset the cyclometer? What can I reset and what should I avoid to do?
- How to switch from bike 1 to bike 2?
- During a bike tour with heavy rain, the blinking display shows “pc-link” every few seconds. In the following all options are automatically displayed. What does this mean? Until now a maximum of 20 hours has been recorded.
- How to find out my wheel size?
- Speed is jumping or not shown at all.
- Macro does not record any data anymore - before it worked without any problem.
- In the manual I can’t see at which height at the fork the sensor has to be mounted.
- After a break (20-30 minutes) the speedometer failed to measure the speed again when I wanted to continue my trip. It displayed " - - "
- I cannot read the macro with the trainingLab software neither configure it.
- Can I use the heart2feel x heart rate sensor from o-synce with an pacemaker?
- The recording of the urban/macro (not Urban free!) stops automatically after 9:59:59 hrs
battery exchange configuration of macro series Stromquelle Export Trainingseinheiten maxrun rain strava.com current riding time heart2feel x straight line Maps bike 2 readability Automatik delete montage no sensors found Recording Geschwindigkeitssensor Windows adjustment Macro PC manual navigation arrows navigation arrows SmartBreak function screeneye x software Memory altitude connecting the device to the sensor automatic navigation arrows Urban speed measurement MACRO Routen altimeter workout mac user turning instructions implanted electronic devices pacemaker datenübertragung navi2coach; altitude; screen; elevation; chart; display navi2coach; Höhenprofil; Höhenmeter; Anzeige cursor searching Golden Cheetah battery change Sensor configuration