The listen2your♥ function allows you to automatically regulate the support of your e-bike - depending on your heart rate and your performance.
The function uses the three already existing support levels and switches between them depending on the situation.
- Coachsmart LEV listen2your♥ Bundle incl. ANT+ heart rate belt
- E-Bike with ANT+ LEV profile (e.g. Specialized Turbo Levo & Kenevo)
- Switch on the e-bike when starting up for the first time.
- Insert the battery into the heart rate belt, slightly moisten the electrodes of the heart rate belt and position the sensor centrally over the breastbone.
- Switch on the Coachsmart LEV and press the small button on the back with a suitable object, such as a pen.
- The coachsmart LEV pairs now with the E-Bike and the heart rate belt.
- The coachsmart LEV starts automatically with the heart rate display.
- By pressing the middle button for a long time, you get to the setting of the target heart rate (default setting: 120) and set it to your individual target heart rate.
- Use the arrow keys on the coachsmart LEV to select between the different modes
- The modes are arranged as follows: A1 -> A2 -> A3 -> L0 -> L1 -> L2 -> L3
- The support levels L1 - L3 are already known and are to the right of the 0
- To the left of support level L0 (no support) lie the 3 new levels of automatic mode
- A2 is the middle automatic mode, which automatically adjusts the power to the set target heart rate.
- You can simply move the automatic control range up and down by 15 strokes/minute while driving.
- A1 regulates the power so that the heart rate is 15 beats above the set heart rate, so you get a lot of power later.
- A3 adjusts the power so that the heart rate is 15 beats below the set heart rate, so you get a lot of power sooner.
- The performance increases across all settings from left to right