Speed is jumping or not shown at all.
If the spoke magnet is not fixed in the correct position to the speed sensor it can lead to speed jumps on the display of the bike computer.
Therefore take care that:
- the distance between the magnet and the speed sensor does not exceed 4mm.
- the magnet is at the same height as the sensor marking.
The marking can always be found at the top or at the bottom of the sensor.
- How do I pair my sensors to MACRO X (high X)?
- How to switch from bike 1 to bike 2?
- For a certain period (for example when on holiday without pc) I would like to keep all data in the memory of the cyclometer. Will my collected data still be saved when I reset the cyclometer? What can I reset and what should I avoid to do?
- Mouse cursor starts to jump when NAVI2move is connected
- How to show the altitude profile at the NaviControlCenter?
5636/83%Last update: 2010-09-21 11:18
Author: o-synce support team
You cannot comment on this entry