How do I pair my sensors to MACRO X (high X)?
Once you switched on your MACRO X (high X) by simply pushing a button, just follow the next steps:
- Chose the bike profile which you want to pair with the sensors (10. How to switch from bike 1 to bike 2?)
- Activate the sensors by passing the loadstone by the sensors (you will hear a slight “click”) or just put on your heart belt.
- Press the upper and the central button for 2-3 seconds at the same time. The display now asks you to “Pair?”
- Confirm by pressing the central button. Pairing begins now. Every time a sensor has been found, “XYZ Paired” will be displayed.
SPD Paired (Speed sensor was found)
CAD Paired (Cadence sensor was found)
HRT Paired (Heart rate sensor was found)
PWR Paired (Power measuring device was found)
If you wish to use two bikes, you have to perform the pairing for both bike profiles separately. Be sure only the sensors of the bike you want to pair are in range or active. The transfer range of a digital ANT+ sensor can reach up to 4 meters.
- How to switch from bike 1 to bike 2?
- During a bike tour with heavy rain, the blinking display shows “pc-link” every few seconds. In the following all options are automatically displayed. What does this mean? Until now a maximum of 20 hours has been recorded.
- Why isn’t there any data saved on the MACRO after a bike tour?
- How many data sets can be saved on the MACRO without downloading them to the pc (for example when being on holiday without pc)?
- For a certain period (for example when on holiday without pc) I would like to keep all data in the memory of the cyclometer. Will my collected data still be saved when I reset the cyclometer? What can I reset and what should I avoid to do?
3568/52%Last update: 2010-06-22 12:44
You cannot comment on this entry