Why isn’t there any data saved on the MACRO after a bike tour?
For saving the statistic data in the MACRO’s memory, a recording has to be started by the user. To start the recording, please start the stopwatch.
- Access the lowest menu line by pressing the lowest button until you enter the adequate menu.
- You will easily recognise the stopwatch menu because “STP” will be displayed. Depending on your configuration, you will also find L1, D1, or T1 displayed.
- Start the stopwatch by pressing the upper button for 2 seconds. The stopwatch will start running and “STP” will start blinking.
- After the training you stop the recording by entering the stopwatch menu and pressing the upper button for 2-3 seconds again. The stopwatch should stop now.
- Now you may download the data with the MACROpc interface and our free training software which can be downloaded at our website.
- How do I pair my sensors to MACRO X (high X)?
- How to switch from bike 1 to bike 2?
- During a bike tour with heavy rain, the blinking display shows “pc-link” every few seconds. In the following all options are automatically displayed. What does this mean? Until now a maximum of 20 hours has been recorded.
- How many data sets can be saved on the MACRO without downloading them to the pc (for example when being on holiday without pc)?
- For a certain period (for example when on holiday without pc) I would like to keep all data in the memory of the cyclometer. Will my collected data still be saved when I reset the cyclometer? What can I reset and what should I avoid to do?
4692/68%Last update: 2010-12-23 14:25
You cannot comment on this entry