Although searching, my MACRO X (high X) did not find the sensors. What can I do now?
- Please check if your sensors are activated. For this reason move the wheel or turn the crank so that the magnet directly passes by the sensor. Be sure that the contacts on your heart belt are moistened.
- Now start another search process by holding the central and the lowest button at the same time for 2-3 seconds.
- “Searching…” will be displayed now.
If the sensors still do not connect, try to pair them again (12. How do I pair my sensors to MACRO X (high X)?) or check if the batteries are working properly.
- How do I pair my sensors to MACRO X (high X)?
- How to switch from bike 1 to bike 2?
- During a bike tour with heavy rain, the blinking display shows “pc-link” every few seconds. In the following all options are automatically displayed. What does this mean? Until now a maximum of 20 hours has been recorded.
- Why isn’t there any data saved on the MACRO after a bike tour?
- How many data sets can be saved on the MACRO without downloading them to the pc (for example when being on holiday without pc)?
2422/34%Last update: 2011-10-26 11:42
You cannot comment on this entry